At Keystone Physical Medicine, we're committed to offering patient-centered, natural medical care that is simple and holistic. We believe this approach helps our medical team better assist the community in and around Meridian, Idaho, so our patients can reach their full potential while improving their healthy habits. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the tools, education, and treatment options needed to help patients like you achieve the healthy lifestyle you're looking for.
What makes us special, though? For starters, at Keystone Physical Medicine, we offer a wide range of services to treat virtually any condition you may have. Some of our services include the following:
We also work hard to offer patients like you access to a wide range of medical professionals to meet the needs of your individual condition. From massage therapists and physical therapists to chiropractors and other specialists, we're committed to offering just what you need. Additionally, our office is equipped with the latest and greatest medical tools and equipment, so our team of medical professionals can properly diagnose and treat any condition you may have. Whether you're suffering from persistent back pain from an auto accident or need help on your weight loss journey, our professional and compassionate team is here to help.
Other features that set our Meridian, Idaho, office apart from others include the following:
- Our dedication to a team approach to medicine. We pride ourselves on working together across medical departments to ensure your symptoms and pain are accurately diagnosed and treated. This means our chiropractors work with our rehab techs, our rehab techs work with our massage therapists, and so on. No matter your condition, you will always have a team behind you rooting for your success and recovery.
- We take a total body approach when diagnosing and treating your condition to ensure there aren't any bigger health issues lurking in another part of your body.
- Our treatment plans are patient-centered and custom-made for your individual condition.
- We believe education is key for successful healing and home rehabilitation, which is why our team dedicates the time needed to educate you on what to expect during every step of your treatment.
- We accept most insurance policies.
Pain doesn't have to be a regular part of your day; you have options to help you live a happier, healthier life. Give our team at Keystone Physical Medicine a call. Our medical professionals would enjoy sitting down and discussing your condition and symptoms to help map out an effective treatment plan just for you. Call us today.