Spinal Decompression Therapy
Spinal Decompression Therapy in Meridian, Idaho
We are pleased to share with you the non-surgical solution for a Herniated Disc, Ruptured Disc, Bulging Disc, Compressed Disc, Degenerative Disc Disease, Sciatica or a Pinched Nerve.
What is Decompression?
Non-surgical spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that may help relieve back pain. Spinal decompression works by gently stretching the spine, which changes the force and position of the spine. This change takes pressure off the spinal discs — gel-like cushions between the bones in your spine — by creating negative pressure in the disc. As a result, bulging or herniated disks may retract, taking pressure off nerves and other structures in your spine. This helps promote movement of water, oxygen, and nutrient-rich fluids into the discs so they can heal.
Decompression offers relief for the following conditions:
- Herniated, slipped, ruptured, compressed and bulging discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Facet syndrome
- Pinched nerves
- Spinal Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck and Low back pain
- Knee pain
- Hip pain
Some things to consider:
- Are you missing work or events due to pain?
- Are you dependent on medications to handle your pain?
- Are your daily activities effected due to your pain?
- Are you contemplating surgery but scared of the result?
- Are you worried that your pain is worsening?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above, please do yourself a favor and call (208) 426-9200 to request your Free Treatment Session, Examination and a $49 Consultation with Dr. Sartin! Limited spots available!